photo by Fry Photography

photo by Fry Photography

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Twins 2.5 Years Apart?!?

     The following pictures bring me so much joy.  The side-by-side pics below were taken the same day.  We had our ultrasound where we found out we would be adding another BOY to the family (Mommy was in shock) and the technician captured this beautiful profile shot of little Blake.  The photo was taken that evening of Cameron while he was watching the Globetrotters at the fieldhouse here in Bozeman.  I was trying to get a good shot of him taking in the action, and just so happened it was also a profile shot.  Later that week I was looking at the ultrasound pic and started wondering if the boys had any similarities.  So I put them side-by-side with my picture editor and low and behold they pretty much had the same adorable profile....SEE! 
BLR                                                 CKR
      This next combo is one that I put together while I was going through old pictures of Cameron in the weeks following Blake's passing.  I saw this one of Cameron with Randy and it startled me how much he looked like Blake in one of the few photos we have of him.  It was a huge blessing to be able to see the strong resemblance in these two boys.  Randy and I take comfort in knowing that if we are ever curious what Blake would look like all we have to do is take a look at our handsome C-man. :)
CKR (top)      BLR (bottom)
     I thank God for making me the Mama to the most beautiful little boy in Heaven and the most beautiful little boy on Earth.  Oh and my hubby isn't too bad to look at either. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment